Top 3 GymPact user tips
We are working hard to make GymPact as kick ass as possible.
Here are the 3 tips to help make your GymPact experience a stellar one.
Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns and we’d be happy to help.
- Submit detailed 24 hour disputes: Bugs happen here and there and we are working hard to fix them as fast as possible. To ensure a speedy fix, we have transitioned over to the new 24 hour dispute system. If you bump into workout issues you must submit a report with details. Reports submitted within the 24 hour time fram will not be charged until a proper solution is set by the customer experience team. The more details you submit in the report the easier/faster it will be to find a fix. Let us know the date, what exactly happened, and what changes need to be made to your account.
- There will no longer be a weekly corrections period: We will permanently be fading out all corrections emails. Users will get an attendance report email once email a week with how much money the made or lost that week.
- What happens when you request deletion: Pacts run Monday - Sunday. When you you delete your account during an active Pact will it will be scheduled for deletion on Sunday night, so you are still obligated to keep your pact for the current week. Make sure to complete all committed workouts for that current week or you will be charged. Once your account is deleted you will no longer have access to account information or rewards.
The GymPact Team
GymPact weekly updates 6/14
Here are a few quick reminders/updates from this week:
- We’re permanently phasing out our Monday attendance reports and corrections period with Monday June 10th being the last day the firstname.lastname@example.org email will be accepted.
Instead we will be running off the 24 hour dispute system. You can also submit a workout or medical issue directly from our website.
Check out this blog post for additional details. Let us know if you have any questions!
- We have identified a bug with the iOs Anywhere Feature when the lock screen is on. We will be releasing a fix early next week. In the meantime keep an eye on your activity bars & go back into the app to make sure it is active. We encourage you to stick to the RunKeeper feature to track your walks/runs/ bike rides this week. Let us know if you have any questions / concerns & we would be happy to help!
Keep up the awesome work!
The GymPact Team
New 24 hour dispute updates!
We are transitioning to a new way to resolve your inquiries about specific workouts!
Please note: We’re permanently phasing out our Monday attendance reports and corrections period with Monday June 10th being the last day the email@example.com email will be accepted.
Instead, you’ll be able to see immediately in the app when a workout wasn’t counted, and you’ll have 24 hours from the time you finish that workout to contact us with more info about what went wrong directly from the app. You can also submit a workout or medical issue directly from our website.
These changes will allow the customer experience team to resolve your issues faster and get everyone’s rewards out consistently each week. For more info about the new 24 hour dispute system, check out our blog post about it.
iOs GymPact Anywhere update.
Update: we have identified a bug with the iOs Anywhere Feature when the lock screen is on. We will be releasing a fix next week. In the meantime keep an eye on your activity bars & go back into the app to make sure it is active. We encourage you to stick to the RunKeeper feature to track your walks/runs/ bike rides this week. Let us know if you have any questions / concerns & we would be happy to help!
“I have been working on being healthy on and off for a long time. I had first heard about Gympact from a labmate, and used it passively for a while. But finally something clicked, and I made a pact with one of my friends about eating healthy, and we kept tabs on each other. I also signed up for Kickboxing and Zumba with other friends, and that goes a long way to keep you committed. This is when I used Gympact more religiously as well. It ensured that I still made the effort to go to my classes even when I was quite exhausted. The integration with Runkeeper has also encouraged me to walk a lot more than before. I am now working on gradually increasing the number of workouts I commit to and the money I wage, every week.”
- GymPact user Rishika
24 hour dispute details
GymPact is happy to announce the release of our new 24 hour dispute system.
When a workout does not meet Pact requirements it will now show up as a blue and orange shaded box. You can click the box for additional details on why it didn’t count in our system.
If the information seems incorrect you can report it directly through the app and our customer experience team will give it a look and make the proper adjustments. If you report within the 24 hour time frame you will not be charged until the issue is resolved.
This feature is now available on both Android and iOs. We will be removing the corrections period and operating off of the 24 hour dispute system starting in the next few weeks.
Checkout this video for additional details.
We believe that these changes will drastically improve the customer service experience for all users, help identify bugs earlier, and make reward distribution more consistent.
The GymPact Team
2 million+ total workouts tracked!
We are at 2 million+ total workouts tracked! What makes it even more awesome? GymPact users have completed 1 million of those workouts in the past 3 months. Huzzah!